Today counterparty-lib releases version 9.60.1 which includes a number of bug fixes, updates, and new features including:
- Fixed full-parse / reparse issues – [more info]
- Bumped Bitcoin Core version to 24.0 – [more info]
- Added `validate` action to fednode to validate counterparty database integrity – [more info]
- Added `–no-cache` option to fednode to handle rebuilds without using the cache – [more info] & [more info]
- Added `–no-bootstrap` option to fednode to prevent downloading of bootstrap database – [more info] & [more info]
- Updated `xcp-proxy` service with realtime notifications of mempool and mined Counterparty transactions – [more info]
All users running servers are encouraged to upgrade.
For those running a federated node you should run the following commands:
cd federatednode/ git pull cd fednode rebuild bitcoin bitcoin-testnet fednode update counterparty counterparty-testnet xcp-proxy xcp-proxy-testnet fednode stop counterparty counterparty-testnet sudo su rm -f federatednode/data/counterparty/counterparty.db* exit fednode rebuild counterparty counterparty-testnet xcp-proxy xcp-proxy-testnet --no-cache
Running the above commands will upgrade your counterparty fednode to the 9.60.1 release and start the download of the counterparty bootstrap databases.